Every month we publish numbers of articles for our readers, so we are always looking for talented designers, bloggers and writers. If you are a designer, freelancer or have a passion about web design and development, graphic design & photography, you’re welcome to share your thoughts with us.
Writing with us will not only let your voice reach to others but also provides you with a chance to make yourself popular. If you are interested in becoming a MAGNET [contributor @ Creatives Magnet], read our submission guidelines.
- We are interested in any articles related with our categories or you can suggest a topic and we can discuss about that.
- Posts must not be published elsewhere.
- The images provided with the article must include the source link and the maximum width for an image is 650px.
- We’ll review your article for approval and reserve the right to edit / reject your submission if don’t meet our requirements.
- You can submit the article in the following formats: HTML, plain text, word document.
- Send your article suggestion via our contact form.
- Contact us with a brief description of yourself, your skills and your field of interests.
- If you have experience in contributing send URLs to some articles or examples that show your skills in your e-mail.
- Full Name / First Name: this will be your displayed name on the Author Bio.
- Web site & Social URLs: it would be nice to show readers more things about you.
- Bio: a short piece of text describing who you are and what you do.
- Gravatar: if you don’t have a gravatar you should sign up, it’s a free service that will benefit any posts or comments you make on any blog, and show a small picture of yourself so people can easily identify you.
We are really interested in long-term cooperation; you can be a MAGNET [member in our team] with 10+ accepted submissions.
- You’ll get exposure at the bottom of the post.
- You can include [1 portfolio/website link or/and your social media accounts].
- Your articles will be shared in all social networks instantly.
Note: We will only accept high-quality articles. We would be very happy to welcome you in our team!